Sunday 19 September 2010

Kitten Fight!


     Here's my very first picture!, of course not taken by me, i got this off of the Internet, the way i will get all of my pictures, i chose this as my first picture as it's an all round shot that works on a lot of different levels, it's certainly not your average 'cute kittens looking out of a basket' shot, nor 'lions making a kill in the wild' either.

I like this shot because it's a great action pic, the kitten on the right is blurred enough yet frozen in action enough to work, having just jumped off another tree stump that you can just see on the right, it's also a lovely pose by the kitten on the left, with nice 'tiger' markings, and claws ready for battle, the tree stump is interesting with lots of detail, and the out of focus green background makes the kittens stand out, a superb photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment